My Shopping List
No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Dessert
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 3 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 18 peanut butter sandwich cookies, finely crushed (about 2 c.), divided
+ 1/4 c. butter, melted
+ 1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
+ 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
+ 3 c. cold milk, divided
+ 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
+ 2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
+ 2 c. JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
+ 1 c. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
What to do:
1. Combine 1-1/2 cups cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan. Refrigerate 15 min.
2. Meanwhile, beat peanut butter, dry vanilla pudding mix and 1-1/2 cups milk in medium bowl with mixer until blended.
3. Beat chocolate pudding mix and remaining milk in separate medium bowl with mixer 2 min. Blend in melted chocolate; spread over crust.
4. Reserve 1 Tbsp. of the remaining cookie crumbs for topping; sprinkle remaining crumbs over chocolate layer. Cover with marshmallows, then spread with peanut butter mixture.
5. Refrigerate 3 hours. Top with COOL WHIP just before serving; sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.